16 days ago
International Food Trader
(Permanent / Full-time / Dublin)
- Retention of our existing clients and development of new ones in the highly-competitive international marketplace (EMEA)
- Ownership, management and delivery of your annual trading budget
- Understand the customer and their requirements, both commercial and technical
- Developing a technical understanding of the products desired in different international markets, and working with partner suppliers to develop same
- Growing your ability as a risk-manager, dealing in multiple currencies with partners in developing markets
- Using data to drive trading strategies to increase and improve returns
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Third level degree in International Business, Agriculture or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an International Sales/Trading role is essential
- Fluency in English is a must and Knowledge/Fluency in another language is an advantage
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.