€35k - 40k per year
over 3 years ago
A growing Irish organisation based in Cavan is currently seeking an IT Support Engineer for a permanent position. You will work in a well-established Irish organisation with a good work culture and team.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership in your role and develop your skill set.
The location is a maximum of one hour commute from areas such as the midlands, north Leinster, Ulster, Longford, Monaghan, Westmeath, and Meath. You will need your own transport.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Providing technical support for the organisations user base, assisting them with hardware and software issues.
- Supporting users via phone/email and in person.
- Responding to issues in effective and efficient manner.
- Working as part of a team but also working efficiently and effectively on your own.
- Managing incidents through to resolution.
- Providing an outstanding level of service to users.
You will need:
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in an IT support role.
- MSOffice, Active Directory.
- Windows server experience/knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Networking knowledge is an advantage
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- You will need your own transport.
- Experience with or knowledge of network patching and switches is a benefit.
- You will have good initiative.
- You will be a proven self-starter.
The company will provide you with:
The opportunity to work in a challenging environment where you can develop your career and skillset.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our