8 months ago
Junior Sales Executive
Ready for a move into your next role as a Junior Sales Executive? Are you interested in growing your career in a dynamic Food organisation? Maybe this is the perfect role for you. Our client, a leading Multi-National Food company based in Kildare are looking to grow their existing Sales team with an enthusiastic and experienced Junior Sales Executive. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and develop the business in Ireland, Europe and other International Markets.
Please note this role is based in Kildare and will require flexibility around national and international travel in future (in-line with COVID-19 travel guidelines).
What you will do in this job:
- Deliver targeted revenue and margin for assigned customers in ensuring the budget is achieved
- Manage and grow the existing customer base, presenting further future opportunities to grow market share
- Conduct market research on target markets and create new business opportunities
- Develop positive and strong relationships with suppliers
- Communicate with other departments within the business e.g Finance/Logistics
- Support and execute the overall company and product strategies
- Preparation of reports and delivery to Senior Management on a weekly basis
Minimum requirements for this job:
- 3rd level qualification in food science/food technology/agricultural science/Marketing/Business is desirable
- 1 year experience in a Sales related position within the FMCG Industry
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Flexible re travel (In line with COVID-19 guidelines). You must also hold a valid full driver's licence
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.