City of Cork
27 days ago
Environmental Laboratory Operations Manager
Could this Laboratory Operations Manager role be your next dream job?
Due to ongoing expansion and a recent acquisition my client, a contract testing laboratory, is growing their environmental laboratory team and they are looking for someone to step into a Laboratory Manager position. You will be responsible for mentoring a team of analysts to achieve a high quality service for their clients
This is a permanent job based in Cork.
What will you do in this job?
- Mentoring and coaching a team of analysts
- Ensure efficient testing turnaround for clients
- Play a key role in client engagement
- Be the go to person for prioritising of work, managing timelines and any issues that may arise
- Managing laboratory resources
- Scheduling analysts daily/weekly activities
- Point of contact for INAB audits and any customer audits
- Sign off for certs of analysis
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 5 years of experience with 2+ years in a people management role
- You have knowledge of ICP-MS, GC-MS or LC-MS
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.