7 days ago
Our client, a highly progressive organisation operating on an international basis, is currently looking to have a Lead Data Warehouse Developer join their team due to their rapid growth in their Dublin HQ. You will be responsible for the design and development of the Data Warehouse.
This is a brand new role so we are looking for someone who can work efficiently in a team atmosphere and is a thought leader with a proven track record of operating effectively within a fast-paced development schedule.
What will you be doing?
- You will support and maintain the ETL processes for the Data Warehouse
- You will design, test, implement and maintain the Data Management processes such as Data Modelling, Data Acquisition, Data Integration
- You will share your expertise on making improvements of Data Mechanisms and participate in making strategic decisions on new Data Warehouse structures and ETL processes and how they tie into business needs/requirements
- You will work closely with development teams to identify new ETL/DWH requirements
What do you need to do the job?
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in design, development and deployment of DWH solutions, DWH Architectures and Data Modelling best practices
- You will be an expert with Microsoft SQL Server and Azure
- You will be experienced with end to end projects from requirements gathering to delivery
- You will have experience with working closely alongside development teams and other departments
- You will have experience acting as a “go to” source
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and package
- On-Site Gym
- Company discounts
- Flexi Time with the opportunity for some remote work
- The opportunity to work with industry leaders in a vastly growing organisation
- Brand new role that you will be taking ownership for
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.