24 days ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Global Logistic Sourcing Manager?
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Logistics Sourcing Manager for a rapidly expanding global logistics organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all of the Procurement activities associated with multi-modal logistics carriers on a global scale. This role is a newly created position which has arisen as a result of a rapid phase of expansion on a global scale in recent months. The role will offer the successful candidate excellent career progression opportunities.
What you will do:
- Responsible for developing and executing the Category Strategy relating to multi-modal logistics sourcing on a global scale
- Manage full procurement process to include sourcing logistics providers, RFP, RFQ, Supplier Selection and contract negotiation
- Develop and implement a Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Framework. Monitor and track progress of suppliers and lead QBR's and regular meetings with suppliers to ensure adherence to contractually agreed KPI's and ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner avoiding distruption to supply
- Utilising Lean principles to ensure consistent improvements are made to processes and procedures within the department and wider business
- Keeping abreast of market specific knowledge, emerging logistics carriers, rates and trends
What you need to have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years experience in a global logistics role with strong experience managing and negotiating contracts with logistics carriers on a global scale is essential
- Exposure to Airfreight carriers and/or global parcel distribution is essential
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Lean/CI projects is highly desireable
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.