016 49 85 46
15 days ago
An award-winning food manufacturing company based in Dublin 15 is looking for a maintenance electrician to join their team. As part of the Maintenance Team, and an effective and pro-active contributor to the team, you will be responsible ensuring that the machinery, equipment, services and facility are well maintained and functioning effectively and efficiently, maintenance downtime is minimised, that production is fully supported and food safety and health & safety standards are met on a daily basis to meet overall business requirements.
- Implementation of preventative maintenance programme through scheduled PM's based on risk assessment and performance reliability
- Ensuring minimum downtime in response to break downs during shift
- Detailed root cause analysis on breakdowns to implement corrective repairs and future preventative action
- Inspection, operation and testing of machinery to diagnose malfunctions
- Complete all necessary records in compliance with food safety and audit requirements
- Maintain adequate spare parts based on risk assessment
- Responsibility as part of the team for maintaining budget spend targets and pro- actively working towards cost saving initiatives for the business.
- Work closely with the production team supporting them and providing advice, also participating in staff training as required
- Work effectively with all departments, QA, Production, Operations and NPD
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics / drawings
- Experience of wiring and trouble-shooting Electrical panels
- Ability to work on 3 phase, Single phase and low voltage DC
- Wire up various electrical components such as: MCB's, RCBO's, ELCB's, RCD's, MCCB's Contactor's, safety circuits, etc.
- Experience of working with process controlling hardware including PLC's, MMI's, etc. for flow, temp, pressure, etc.
- Qualified Electrician
- Mechanical experience an advantage
- Experience in food production environment an advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.