016 49 85 46
3 months ago
A leading food processing company is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team. Your principle responsibility will be to provide electrical maintenance support to the production stream to maximise production efficiencies and minimise equipment downtime while focusing on preventative techniques in all departments.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning, refrigeration, lighting, production machines, and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting/ pm to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Qualified electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Experience in FMCG industry an advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.