016 49 85 46
18 days ago
Are you the Maintenance Electrician we are searching for? Are you looking to grow your career in FMCG? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Kilkenny.
What will you do in this job?
- You will complete electro-mechanical repairs to high speed food processing, handling and packaging equipment
- You will provide technical support for the plant facilities & services including compressed air, steam, refrigeration and effluent plant
- You will be responsible for completion of all Planned Maintenance Routines both inside & outside of normal hours as required
- You will fully participate in companywide continuous improvement initiatives, working in teams as required and utilising appropriate quality tools as applicable
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Maintenance Electrician
- You have a relevant Trades Qualification (e.g. Qualified Electrician) or a time served apprenticeship
- You have previous experience in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment
- You must possess a multi-skilled cross-skilled ethos with an electrical/electronic bias
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.