016 49 85 46
12 days ago
My client is one of Ireland's leading beef processors, and they are currently looking for Maintenance Fitters to join their team.
- General maintenance and planned maintenance of plant, equipment, plant services, design upgrading, fabrication and installation of equipment
- Minimise processing/manufacturing interruptions resulting from equipment breakdowns/failures
- Adhere to Health and Safety guidelines
- As a member of the Mechanical Maintenance team, contribute to a positive team environment and supporting the training and development of others
- 3+ years' experience as a Maintenance Fitter
- Experience in FMCG environment, preferably food/beef
- Some electrical experience advantageous
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.