016 49 85 46
17 days ago
Are you the Maintenance Fitter we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Fitter who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Cork.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide effective mechanical engineering support and carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
- You will attend to machine breakdowns and solve/diagnose any mechanical failures
- You will carry out repairs and upgrades throughout the factory
- You will assemble, install, test and maintain mechanical systems such as hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have completed a mechanical/fitter apprenticeship
- You have previous experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment, preferably food
- If you happen to have electrical experience, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.