14 days ago
Maintenance Technician Fitter
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of plant and machinery.
- Install, diagnose & repair malfunctioning equipment.
- To maintain equipment at its optimum efficiency and carry out all planned and unplanned maintenance in a timely and craft like standard.
- To carry out mechanical work in a safe manner according to the applicable standards and regulations.
- To liaise with other shift personnel to ensure smooth transition of workload over different shifts.
- To lease with vendors as required for spare parts and technical information.
- To complete and sign as required all documentation in a timely and competent manner.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Ash Hearn, Talent Acquisition Partner, Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively give me a call on 01 649 8545 (DD) for more detail.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.