016 49 85 46
5 days ago
A leading beef processors is looking for a Maintenance planner to join their team. You will be responsible for the planning and distribution of all engineering tasks.
- Co-ordination of Planned / Scheduled maintenance schedule.
- Carrying out criticality, vulnerability, & Life Cycle PM Schedule on all Assets.
- Issue of Engineering task lists (Work Orders, PM documents, Requests, Breakdowns,)
- Control of Engineering Documentation - SOP writing, FMECA Updates, Procedures.
- Engineering budget monitoring and preparation back up
- Produce Weekly / Monthly Engineering reports in line with management requirements.
- Monitor Resource and work schedule each day and alert to Engineering Manager if there is a short fall.
- Mechanical/ Electrical Technician background
- Experience in FMCG industry, meat preferably
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.