016 49 85 46
21 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Maintenance Supervisor? If you are a spectacular Maintenance professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Roscommon.
What will you do in this job?
- You will deputise for the Maintenance Manager in event of his absence, and assist in work planning for maintenance technicians with the Manager
- You will closely monitor line and machine performance, intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs, Root cause analysis of breakdowns and implementation of corrective actions
- You will be available to support and participate in 24/7 cover roster
- You will liaise with maintenance craftsmen to ensure issuing, monitoring and closing off preventative maintenance requests and general performance data
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a level 6 qualification in Engineering/relevant trade (Equivalent)
- You have held a similar supervisory/shift lead position
- You have previous experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment, preferably food (distinct advantage)
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.