016 49 85 46
25 days ago
A leading food processing company is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for general electrical and mechanical maintenance around the factory.
- Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting on the production lines
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration and steam
- Carry out Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Routines
- Available to support and participate in 24/7 cover roster
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Trades qualification
- Mechanical/Electrical background
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.