016 49 85 46
3 days ago
My client, a leading beef processor, are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their maintenance team.
- Undertake Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting on the production lines
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Carry out preventive and predictive maintenance routines
- Available to support and participate in rotating shift cover roster
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out
- Trades qualification with Mechanical/Electrical background
- FMCG/food experience, beef preferably
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.