016 49 85 46
28 days ago
A leading food manufacturing plant is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team. Based within the Maintenance Department, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality maintenance service to production and the site wide facility.
- Providing maintenance support, both reactive repairs and planned maintenance within the manufacturing and office facility.
- Carry out installations and commissioning of plant/equipment & trouble shooting of same.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by maximising uptime of machinery & minimise downtime in production and utility areas.
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programmes.
- Carry out engineering work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence to cGMP.
- Overseeing of Contractors on site.
- Provide the Engineering Department with the highest levels of support, you'll analyse plant downtime levels and implement effective strategies to increase uptime.
- Electrical trade qualification
- Experience in both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Minimum 3 years experience in FMCG plant (food experience essential)
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.