016 49 85 46
over 1 year ago
A state of the art food production facility is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will be responsible for general electrical and mechanical maintenance around the factory.
- Assist in Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting on the production lines
- Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration and steam.
- Input to and carry out Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Routines
- Be available to support and participate in 24/7 cover roster
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), records of all changes, stores transactions made, and work carried out
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programme
- Trades qualification
- Mechanical/Electrical background
- Experience in FMCG/food manufacturing an advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.