016 49 85 46
13 days ago
Are you the Maintenance Technician we are searching for?
Are you looking to grow your career in FMCG? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance
- Provide professional engineering service and support during production shift, manage and resolve production downtime
- Carry on Preventive Maintenance schedules, daily condition monitoring and corrective actions
- Ability to assess and deal with minor electrical issues
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or at minimum Mechanical Fitter Time-served Apprenticeship
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Strong knowledge of electrics and electrical components especially PLC's, Inverter's and motor
- Experience in FMCG, Life Science, or Manufacturing environment
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.