016 49 85 46
27 days ago
A leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team.
- Maintenance/servicing of high speed Filling and Packaging equipment, as well as supporting set up and change overs
- Support and work proactively with all members of the Production Business Units in maximising performance.
- Delivering continuous improvement projects to reduce downtime
- Operate any computer based equipment as may be necessary to fulfil job role e.g. BMS, ePAS4, eQuality, MAI, PEMAC
- Assistance in developing and maintaining an appropriate spare parts stock
- Complete planned maintenance work orders
- Support of the other departments as required
- Maintain all company documentation to the highest GMP standard and ensure all company documentation is completed correctly
- Ensure Compliance with cGMP, Health & Safety, Environmental and company standards.
- Trade qualification (either electrical or mechanical)
- Extensive experience in high speed filling and packaging equipment
- Background in pharmaceutical/healthcare/food industry
- Strong knowledge of GMP practices in maintenance
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.