016 49 85 46
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Maintenance Electrician within a leading food processing company. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the plant and equipment to optimum performance.
- Maintenance and continuous monitoring of equipment
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager in implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines
- Performance of all pre start, hygiene and safety checks as necessary
- Reporting to the Line Supervisor regarding all faults, damages, electrical or mechanical defaults
- Continuous improvement to keep breakdowns to a minimum and increase machine availability
- Keep management informed of any potential issues
- Qualified Electrician
- Experience in food or packaging environments preferred, but not essential
- Good level of English
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.