17 days ago
My client is a global pharmaceutical company present in over 100 countries. They hold a portfolio of products that includes some of the most innovative medicines, devices and procedures around the world.
- Responsible for the information accuracy for all Master Records of the SAP system, which includes:
- Material data: manufacturing costs, list price, VAT rates, material record, batch search strategies, exclusions and inter-company pricing for the relevant distribution plants.
- Customer data: pricing, rebates, accounts and data for other customers such as inter-company customers, freight forwarders etc.
- Full ownership on data inputs, updates, validation and maintenance in a timely and efficient manner.
- Gathering of master data related requests from several stakeholders as such as Customer Service, Sales and Finance.
- Perform regular Audits on the system to ensure no errors have occurred.
- Ensure all timelines and deadlines are adhered to.
- Minimum 1year experience in a similar role, ideally working with Material Master Data
- Previous practice with SAP system (essential)
- Third level qualification in Computer Sciences or related courses
- Fluency in English and Second EU Language would be an advantage (e.g. French, Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
The next step for you: Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.