15 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Microbiology Technical Lead within a Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. The key aim for the successful candidate will be to provide microbiological support in the development, validation and optimisation of QC methods.
- Maintain all microbiology activities and ensuring smooth running of testing programs and activities
- Provide technical advice on Endotoxin & Bioburden testing as well as micro identification, growth promotion and any other Micro techniques
- Provide leadership in terms of method verifications, qualifications and any other micro support required
- Author SOPs, technical documents, reports, protocols, etc.
- Participate in audits where necessary
- Execution of method transfers and validations
- Responsible for completion of laboratory investigations and corrective actions
- Participate in establishment of Laboratory Quality Systems
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a previous microbiology role
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility is desired
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.