Salary is negotiable and DOE
16 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Microsoft Azure Consultant with a growing Technology Organisation in Dublin South, this role can also be based in the West of Ireland. This is a permanent role. Within the role you will be architecting Azure solutions across multiple technologies. You will implement and deliver projects and be the subject matter expert in all things Azure.
What you will be doing in the role.
- You will lead and deliver Microsoft Azure cloud projects.
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing Azure architecture for the organisations technical teams.
- Providing the organisation and its customers with expert knowledge on all things Azure.
What you will need:
- Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Experience managing multiple cloud environments.
- Experience setting up and deploying cloud environments.
- Direct experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture.
- Automation experience with any of the following – PowerShell, Git, ARM, JSON, Bash.
- Experience working with enterprise level solutions.
- Microsoft Azure and 3rd party security experience.
- Excellent client facing skills.
The company will provide you with:
- An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Technology Organisation that will provide you with the experience you need to move your career to the next level and give yourself unparalleled career development and opportunity.
- Excellent remuneration and package is available.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisín Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside
Of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for
Training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our