27 days ago
National Account Manager- Convenience & Wholesale - Field Sales (Head Office Armagh)
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a National Account Manager with 5 years FMCG sales experience. The successful candidate will identify, manage and grow revenue across a portfolio of key account customers, developing new business opportunities while managing a team of six Sales Developers across the Island of Ireland.
- Assist in the development of a targeted sales strategy
- Meet and exceed all KPIs for your customer portfolio
- Maintain and grow existing customer business, identify and drive viable new business opportunities.
- Develop a broad network of customer contacts at Head Office and with Regional Management
- Negotiate terms and logistics with new and existing customers to accelerate business growth
- Effectively manage, motivate & develop the Field Sales team throughout ROI & NI
- Ensure clear communication of relevant business opportunities and issues through attending relevant meetings and providing comprehensive sales reports/analysis when required
- Complete all specified administration including business plans, reports, promotional proposals, presentations, evaluations and pricing controls.
- Enhance the Company profile through undertaking a range of promotional activities to include attendance at relevant trade shows and exhibitions
- Any other duties as required to fulfil Company needs.
- 3rd Level Qualification or 5 years FMCG sales experience
- 3 years + in a Key Account Management capacity
- Experience Implementing sales plans, developing and growing product ranges
- Experience managing a field sales team
- Full driving licence
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment [email protected] or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.