019 60 97 84
28 days ago
A vacancy has arisen with one of our clients for a Network Engineer. It is an interesting opportunity for individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the Networking solutions/products installed for our customers. You will work across the organisation on projects, support and pre-sales as required.
What you are going to do:
- Implementation of network projects.
- Working closely with the Sales, Delivery & Operations Teams.
- Resolving complex customer issues which have been escalated from the support desk.
- Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate may be required to work out of hours at times and will be compensated accordingly.
- The successful candidate will join the on-call rota.
What you will need for this role:
- An ability to communicate technical strategies and industry concepts and processes to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Valid CCNP certification in either Routing & Switching or Wireless.
- Additional Cisco certifications would be an advatntage.
- Knowledge of areas such as VXLAN, OSPF, MPLS, MBGP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of additional vendor products such as Palo Alto, Fortinet, HPE, Dell, F5 & Microsoft would be an advantage.
- Experience of management platforms.
- An industry background that includes ICT, telecommunications and consulting work.
- Ability to produce HLD and LLD customer documentation.
- The suitable candidate will have at least 3 years' experience as a network engineer.
- It is a requirement of the position that certifications and specialisations achieved are kept current during your employment.
- A full clean EU driving licence.
- Client-facing experience.
- Fluent English – both written and verbal.
The company will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and VHI after completing probation period.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.