5 months ago
NPD Project Manager
Ready for a move into your next role as an NPD Project Manager? Are you interested in growing your career in a dynamic Food manufacturing organisation. Maybe this is the perfect role for you. Our client, a leading Multi-National Food company based in Tipperary are looking to grow their existing Product Development team with an enthusiastic and experienced NPD Project Manager. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. The successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience leading projects across a variety of products from stage gate to launch.
Please note you must be legally authorised to work unrestricted in Ireland to be applicable for this position
What you will do in this job:
- Managing the strategic pipeline of work for future Product Development projects
- Leading the product development process for the organisation by driving food developments from the stage gate right through to launch for own branded products on behalf of the business
- Responsible for driving pilot products through the NPD process to include leading sensory and taste panels
- Creating, developing and improving supplier relationships
- Ensuring that new product specifications and product quality are in line with business requirements
- Identifying new food trends and benchmarking against competitor products
- Liaising with internal functions such as sales, marketing, quality and production
- Presenting to stakeholders internally and customer externally
- Responsible for product costings and approving artwork
Minimum requirements for this job:
- 3+ Years’ experience in a product development position within the food industry
- 2+ Years’ experience leading projects from stage gate to launch
- Degree qualified in Food Science or culinary discipline is essential
- A strong knowledge of and passion for food
- Passion to drive product innovation
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.