phone, laptop, pension scheme
13 days ago
Are you the NPD Scientist we are searching for? If you are a spectacular NPD Technologist who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company, then keep reading!
This is a one-of-a-kind job in an Innovative Sports Nutrition and Health Manufacturing Company.
Their NPD team is growing, and they need someone like you to join them!
This is a permanent (full-time) position based in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
What will you do in this job?
- Work within the New Product Development team, formulating new and existing beverage and powder products in the sports nutrition and health & wellness space.
- Creating laboratory samples of new and existing formulations of drinks and powders.
- Maintaining the laboratory, including upkeep and calibration of equipment, stocking of supplies and general cleaning of work areas in an organised manner.
- Work cross functionally with the quality team in the upkeep and development of specifications and relevant documentation.
- Maintain an overview of the inventory of raw materials and finished products.
- Document all relevant work in a functional and organised manner.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, or related discipline.
- 2 + years' experience within a food manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Proficient use with Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with great incentives.
- Time to rest, with 22 days of paid annual leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Travel; to trade fairs and clients within different countries.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Megan O'Connor at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.