€50k - 60k per year
019 60 97 84
3 months ago
A great opportunity for a Database Administrator has arisen at one our client. You will support and enhance the performance and security of Oracle and SQL server.
If you live in the area and have minimum 3 years’ experience in MS SQL and Oracle database Administration this position is a good potential for career development.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
- Excellent Knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics.
- Experience of Database design (normalization, experience with VLDB management)
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Experience with SSIS packages development and deployments.
- Knowledge and experience in the latest database design methodology
- Design and Development experience for ETLs and data/system integration
- Experience in provisioning database environments on public cloud offerings
- Database optimisation and tuning for large enterprise databases
- Developing database triggers, procedures and packages using PL/SQL and T-SQL
Location: Castlebar, Mayo
The company will provide you:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to deliver exciting projects and progress your career to the next level,
- Competitive salary.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.