12 days ago
My client, a global company based in Dublin is looking for an Outbound Planner to join their team. This professional will perform a customer facing role managing all activities to the customer, to include order flow for the frontline regions and customer analysis and performance.
- Order Management – Daily processing of orders and stock level management to ensure appropriate levels of prioritization to assure supply in line with customer requirements
- Immediate solution of any issues related to processing orders (suspended, superseded, address issues or items held due to process restrictions)
- Logistics Performance Management - Monthly meetings to review performance, do data analysis on customer issues and be backline representative for all supply chain issues into the sales areas
- Continuous Improvement - Assist new projects and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure optimum process efficiency
- Monthly review of systems issues related to outbound orders (lost inbound orders, customer maintenance or resolving system misalignments)
- 2 years’ experience in a Logistics/Supply Chain environment
- Experience with Supply Chain Account Management
- Knowledge of International Trade and Freight processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (high skilled in Excel - indispensable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.