016 49 85 46
29 days ago
A leading global medical device manufacturer is looking for a Packaging & Labeling Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for providing label & packaging design and technical/testing support to the Device Manufacturing group.
- Build a Label & Packaging Excellence Programme within the Device Manufacturing group.
- Identify all packaging requirements, establish guidelines for success and train/mentor teams through the packaging process with a view to improving the overall in-house awareness of the key principles and standards.
- Manage relations with vendors and external service providers to ensure a consistent approach across projects, including validation and appraisal of packaging suppliers - (equipment and material).
- Support Device Manufacturing on various projects in terms of package system design and implementation. Develop project plans with aggressive and achievable milestones.
- Develop complete packaging concepts and specifications, and improve existing configurations to ensure the quality of the packaging process and product.
- Interface with the Quality Assurance and Regulatory departments to provide packaging input to product submissions and demonstrate a good understanding of Medical Devices labeling regulatory requirements.
- Communicate and participate in packaging related troubleshooting projects, support new product introduction and be the main point of contact and support for internal and external audits/inspections.
- Level 8 degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar role in a regulated environment ie Pharma/Medical Device
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.