17 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Assistant within an expanding Global Pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. If you have 2+ years' experience in a previous payroll position, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Join a team to support monthly and weekly payroll for a large manufacturing facility
- Administration of third party deductions
- Administration of payments and returns for pensions
- Revenue online service and HMRC administration
- Responsible for weekly management reports
- Liasing with HR in relation to employee information
- Respond to all payroll queries
What you will need:
- 3+ years' experience in large volume payroll is a must
- Previous qualifications in this area will be a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.