Sarah Mac Mullan
24 days ago
leading global manufacturer has their European Headquarters based in Dublin which they are currently expanding. This organisation has multiple global manufacturing facilities and services a wide range of industries . They provide a wide range of products and manufacturing solutions to a broad range of industries including petro-chemical , pharmaceutical , mining and construction . They are expanding their global supply chain team in Dublin and as result are looking to recruit a Planning Manager to join their global supply chain team
- This role will report into a Senior Global Supply Chain and will be primarily focused on managing end to end planning processes within the organisation’s global supply chain.
- A large part of this role will require the individual to assist in re-engineering global S&OP planning processes to significantly reduce global inventory holdings and stabilise inventory processes through the organisation’s network of global supply chain hubs.
- Another focus of this role will be to lead a supply chain planning team in the promotion of a new ERP system implementation to ensure the increase of the global supply chain efficiency.
- This position will also require the individual has strong demand planning to ensure that S&OP planning processes are fit for purpose as the organisation continues to grow and expand their European operations.
- This position will also require the individual to lead and assist in a number of continuous improvement projects throughout the organisation’s global supply chain.
Ideally degree qualified with 7-8 years planning experience at a global or regional level ideally within FMCG , Electronics or Retail sector.
People management is essential.
Strong ERP and supply chain project management are required.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.