about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Formulation Technology Chemist within a leading Global Cosmetics Organisation. This is a permanent role based in North Wicklow. Within the role you will seek out and utilize consumer insights to drive innovation, identifying needs and portfolio gaps within the company colour cosmetic portfolio.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Design and plan colour formulation solutions to feed the NPD plan
- Keep an awareness of the colour cosmetics industry to keep ahead and updated on potential future formulation projects
- Investigate the full potential of ingredients, processes and technologies to maximize project benefits
- Build partnership with ingredient suppliers and act as an industry expert through creation of scientific material.
- Continually build technical expertise and be a source of technical and professional excellence within the Colour Cosmetics Team.
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a related field
- Experience in the cosmetic industry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of cosmetics ingredients, specifically natural and sustainable ingridients.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.