15 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Chemist within a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation. This is a permanent role based in Dublin. Within the role you will have the chance to optimise the performance of manufacturing processes and to ensure its successful transfer and development.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Troubleshoot and optimise existing processes
- Review new process and determine suitability for scale up
- Implement process controls to ensure high quality standards and manufacture reproducibility
- Develop test methods to assess the production process
- Provide technical support for NPI's
- Responsible for authoring technical reports and specifications for regulatory filing
- Involved in any investigations required for product performance issues
- Provide technical advice to validation studies and technical transfers
- Advise on any modifications required to enable process changes
- Carry out process validations to show improvements
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline (PhD is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a related field
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.