about 2 months ago
Process Engineering Lead
This operation is looking for a strong Process Engineering Lead to join the team. This role is very important for the Engineering function and will have full ownership over developing and implementing process improvement onsite. This role will see this Lead Process Engineer heavily influencing the enhancement of the operation with multiple dynamic projects.
- Drive forward the Process improvements utilizing strong engineering principles to meet operations standards and cGMP requirements
- Leading the decision making for process selections and implementation through the details analysis of data
- Drive the team forward to meet deadlines through strong leadership and support for the team
- Design and allocate team responsibilities for the full project life cycle
- Work closely within the senior Engineering team and with other stakeholders onsite to drive forward best practice and project delivery
- Consistently observe and analyse the onsite processes to identify opportunities onsite, and how to utilise these opportunities
- Use strong communication to bring various stakeholders and teams together
- Experience in an Engineering ole in a Pharma manufacturing Operations essential
- Strong leadership and communication skills are essential
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline is needed
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Davis from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.