16 days ago
Process Improvement Specialist - Production Environment
Dublin based organisation that have a large Manufacturing operation in the Life Sciences industry are looking for a Specialist in Process Improvement to drive continuous improvement projects onsite. The role will see the incumbent working the Production element of the operation.
- Develop plans and roll out projects for various continuous improvement projects specifically on the Production process
- Liaise with manufacturing, engineering and other departments to ensure detailed and up-to-date information and processes are incorporated in project roll-outs
- Use continuous improvement methodologies
- Liaise with the continuous improvement department located on other sites within the organisation
- Drive projects to meet strict deadlines
- Train other staff members in new processes and procedures where required in order to drive best practice and deliver change
- Relevant degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- 3 years relevant continuous improvement experience as either your Primary focus, or as a strong theme to previous roles
- Experience in Pharma or Healthcare manufacturing is heavily desired
- 6 Sigma experience or other continuous improvement methodologies required
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.