26 days ago
If you are a spectacular Process Improvement Specialist who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Are you looking to grow your career further in the Pharmaceutical Industry? My client is continually growing and they are currently looking for someone to join their Production team.
Within this role you will be part of the Process Improvement Team where you will play a key role in process investigations, identifying any issues and delivering on process improvement projects.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- Responsible for investigations into any process issues
- Proactively stay ahead of process issues arising by continually working on process improvements
- Lead any changes that may arise from planned improvements
- Support product release timelines
- SME for production area on any projects that may arise
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Relevant degree in a Science or Engineering related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant process improvement experience within the Life Science industry.
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility
- 6 Sigma experience or other continuous improvement methodologies required
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.