17 days ago
(Permanent - Dublin)
As a Procurement Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the procurement team in relation to management of Purchase Orders, Stock Reception and invoicing procedures for the business, including but not limited to:
- Ensure all POs (Purchasing Orders) are placed into SAP accordingly and submitted to suppliers in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow up on POs validation, Goods Receipt and POs closing
- Certify all invoices are processed promptly to support month and quarter-end closure
- Liaison with Accounts Payable department to solve any invoice issues such as pricing or quantities discrepancies
- Assist new projects and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure optimum process efficiency
- At least 1 year experience in an Order Processing / Procurement role
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and MS Excel
- Third Degree qualification in Supply Chain or linked areas
- Fluency in English is essential
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.