Sarah Mac Mullan
13 days ago
An established global FMCG have recently gone through considerable expansion in their global manufacturing operations and supply chain. Their global product portfolio has grown considerably as a result with expansion in both current and new markets. As a result the level of the exports has risen significantly in recent times and is targeted to grow even more. As a result of this expansion they are in the process of establishing a new structure across the group procurement function and are looking to a Procurement analyst on a fixed term contract to assist with the establishment of this new procurement function .
- Reporting into the Procurement Excellence Manager this will be predominantly focused on data analysis and reporting within the new procurement function- to highlight significant and critical areas of spend across the organisations indirect and direct procurement .
- This role will work closely will all procurement managers across both direct and indirect procurement to report and analysis sped in order to centralise addressable spend that can be leveraged with suppliers.
- This role will also assist in financial reporting that will be used to consolidate spend and reduce suppliers to improve the efficiency of the organisation’s procurement and reduce cost across all direct and indirect procurement.
- This role will require the individual to monitor and analyse current and future spend to mitigate any risk to supply and assist in cost reduction.
- This role will work closely with Procurement Excellence manager with implementing all new key performance indicators within the procurement function and compiling all daily , weekly and monthly reports on this KPIs
Ideally financial qualification with 3-5 years financial/Business analysis ideally within a procurement function.
Advanced level Exel and SAP are an essential requirement for this position
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.