Sarah Mac Mullan
9 days ago
An established global FMCG have recently gone through considerable expansion in their global manufacturing operations and supply chain. Their global product portfolio has grown considerably as a result with expansion in both current and new markets. As a result the level of the exports has risen significantly in recent times and is targeted to grow even more. As a result of this expansion they are in the process of establishing a new structure across the group procurement function and are looking to a hire a Procurement Manager for Packaging materials :
- The role will report directly into a Senior Director and will be primarily focused on implementing strategy across the organisation’s packaging requirement including labels, glass, caps and enclosures.
- A large focus of this role will be transform the procurement structure within packaging and develop strategic partnerships with suppliers covering all packaging requirements
- This role will cover multiple locations for the organisation and require the individual to manage internal stake holders across the business to adhere to new procurement strategy and engage with preferred suppliers for all packaging requirements.
- This position will require the individual to leverage best optimum pricing all contracts with packaging suppliers to ensure cost reduction targets are met as the organisation continues with expansion .
- This position will also require the individual to travel regularly to meet European based suppliers in order to develop strategic partnerships.
Ideally degree qualification with 8-10 years procurement of packaging ideally within the FMCG sector.
A proven track record of supplier development is an essential requirement.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.