7 days ago
Role Title: Indirect Procurement Specialist
Job Ref: KC10952
Next Generation recruitment are currently recruiting a Procurement Specialist for a multinational company based in Limerick. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team, and under the guidance of the procurement manager. This exciting opportunity will give the candidate excellent experience in procurement and negotiating in a fast paced environment.
- Participate in the full procurement process to include tendering and supplier negotiations specifically around industrial and Capex equipment
- Continual analysis of sourcing and negotiation strategies to ensure use of best practices
- Implement purchase agreements with suppliers
- Manage relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Develop cost savings strategies along with other members of the procurement team
- Liaise cross functionally with internal stakeholders and other members of the procurement team
- Developing strategies to ensure categories continual growth
- Support the supplier performance management process
- Degree educated in a purchasing/Supply Chain or Engineering discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in an indirect purchasing/procurement/buying role with experience in MRO/Capex, Engineering space
- Need to be process/systems driven
- Excellent computer experience and good analytical skills
- Experience with additional languages is beneficial
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.