25 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Production Specialist and looking to grow your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? Look no further, this is the job for you! Within this role you will be responsible for the planning and documentation of production activities.
- Responsibility of production deviations and CAPAs
- Preparation of production validation protocols and reports
- Monitoring of current production process and cleaning validations and ensuring that all activities are documented
- Management of training records for the production department
- Ensure adequate supplies of production materials and consumables to optimise department budget and minimise unplanned down time
- Ensuring GMP compliance for production activities
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance to ensure that all procedures related to product manufacture are accurate, and that methods are properly validated.
- To ensure that all documentation will be properly prepared for the introduction of new processes and equipment
- Minimum BSc. in a scientific related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a GMP facility is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.