28 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Production Specialist within one of Ireland's largest Pharmaceutical companies who are expanding greatly this year. The focus of this role will be carrying out process investigations, identifying root cases and delivering process improvements.
- Responsible for pro-actively working on process improvement projects
- Troubleshoot any process investigations or issues that arise
- Lead changes to production processes
- Support the on-time release of product
- SME for production process
- Provide technical advice to validation studies and technical transfers
- Advise on any modifications required to enable process changes
- Relevant degree in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3 years of relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical device industry.
- Experience in Pharma or Healthcare manufacturing is heavily desired.
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.