23 days ago
Role Title: Shift Production Supervisor
Ref No: KC11106
Perm/Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Production Supervisor for a large scale Pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. We are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor who will be responsible for all aspects of production within their shift cycle. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement, production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards.
- Ensure adherence to GMP guidelines across the business unit
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the production teams’ performance and training, ensure adherence to production schedule and responsible for ensuring team delivers in performance targets
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reviewed with senior colleagues on a weekly basis
- Compliance of health, safety and energy standards
- Drive LEAN and continuous improvement initiatives across the site
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical/Food or healthcare GMP manufacturing environment
- Must have a relevant third level qualification. Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable
- Proven cost and people management ability
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.