over 1 year ago
My client, an FMCG company based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare is looking for a Production Supervisor (3 cycle shift).
You will play a vital role within the manufacturing site, being responsible for meeting and exceeding production targets in accordance with company, customer and legal requirements.
- Manage production line and associated operators in order to maximise the production capacity and resources
- Assistance with production planning to ensure all packing lines are “ready to go”
- Check on stock levels to ensure raw materials are available for production
- Monitoring of productivity and performance of the department - Record actual production and shift efficiency
- Guarantee the achievement of manufacturing targets and contribute in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Identify production problems and implement effective solutions
- Maintain constant adherence to all company, customer and legal requirements regarding Food Safety and Quality Assurance
- Drive adherence to all HACCP systems
- Participate in Manufacturing/Operations meetings regarding product quality and processes
- Motivate, coach and organise a team of workers to maximise effectiveness
- Respond to employee queries and concerns in a timely manner
- Deal with employee grievances and disciplinary issues in conjunction with HR
- Identify Training needs of direct reports
- Drive a culture of excellent adherence to Health & Safety of all employees through the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a Food Manufacturing company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work in a 3 cycle shift (including a night shift: 12am to 8am)
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.