€35k - 40k per year
+353 1 96 09 783
22 days ago
Program Executive and Grants Administrator
Our client is looking for a number crunching, admin master with experience in project management and working with program budgets. You will be focused on managing the financial and governance aspects of the grant programs as well as providing support management for any organisation projects.
The role is a 12 month contract based in Dublin 2.
So what does this entail?
- Processing, reviewing and issuing grant applications and agreements to ensure all the required documentation is in order
- Identifying areas within the program that need improvement by developing reports and indicators to assess the quality of the grant management system
- Enforcing necessary compliance measures by reviewing and regularly updating application guidelines, terms and conditions
- Assist in the development and revision of new and existing programs
- Assisting in general project admin and management duties for any projects
- A third level (or equivalent) qualification in business or accounting
- 5 years of experience in supporting program and project management
- Experience in dealing with financial controls and budgets - You will be working within the Finance and Corporate Services department so you need to know your way around numbers and budgets!!
- Good IT skills
- Experiencing in dealing with stakeholders
- Experience in working with grants or the financial aspects of funded research awards
Are you the person for the job?
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simone Caron at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.