€40k - 43k per year
+353 1 96 09 783
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to make a difference in your environment and help business do the same?
You could be the Program Executive with the technical knowledge we need!
You will be working with incentive programs that target small and medium sized businesses, helping them to implement projects that promote energy efficiency.
This is a 12 month contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Salary: €43 000
What does this entail?
- Deliver a range of incentive schemes aimed at the SME sector
- You will be reviewing, recommending changes, analyzing the technical aspects of on-going projects and initiatives
- Working with stakeholders to streamline the approaches used for these initiatives
- Assisting in the development of Energy Management Training Courses
- Evaluate the impact that these support measures are making and assessing the value for money of the initiatives
- A minimum undergraduate degree level qualification in business, engineering or science - or higher
- 5 years of working experience in this field
- Experience in writing technical reports or documents and being able to present this information to an audience in a non-technical manner
- An understanding of the SME sector and business process development
- Good knowledge of the energy and climate policies or developments that relate to business
Are you up for the challenge?
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simone Caron at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.