€40k - 43k per year
+353 1 96 09 783
23 days ago
Program Executive - Energy Efficiency
Location:Dublin City CentreAre you an energy efficiency expert looking to make a difference to save the environment?
We are searching for a Program Executive to assist in the overall support and development of the Energy Efficiency Obligation scheme that has been put into place by the Energy Efficiency Directive which puts measures in place that assist the EU to reach its 20% energy efficiency target by 2020.
12 month Contract
What does this entail?
- Assisting with the credit allocation and Quality Management System processes
- Assisting the Program Manager with the year end agenda
- Analysing and reviewing policies related to the EU energy efficiency drive
- Attend and represent the company in any committees and meetings
- Supporting in the development of any IT system changes related to the Energy Credit systems and software for project management and evaluation
- Organising and leading meetings
- Experience in the energy industry or Energy related academic studies
- Knowledge of EU energy efficiency policies and efforts
- A degree or Graduate level qualification in Energy, Policy, Legal or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an energy related field
Are you ready to help drive energy efficiency?
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Simone Caron at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.