17 days ago
Project Administrator in South County Dublin
One of Ireland's leading water purification companies is looking for a Project Administrator to join their team. If you are a proactive person with a Business Degree and experience in Project Management who wants to be a part of a growing engineering company do not miss this opportunity and get in touch now! You would be responsible for the coordination of the many administrative tasks related to both design and delivery of water treatment projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the project design and contracts management team with administrative duties.
- Developing and recommending processes and procedures to enhance department workflow.
- Preparing and maintaining a wide variety of spreadsheets, drawings and manuals in support of the project department.
- Streamlining data and developing new worksheets, databases, or other software tools to facilitate data entry and tracking.
- Coordinating various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet requirement management timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field or the equivalent in training and education.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills associated with project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in a team or project role is preferred
The next step for you:?
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to? Simona Morelli from? Next Generation Recruitment ?or alternatively call on the main line on? ?+353 1 6629120 ? . Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.